SALI Fund Services enables investment managers to create tax compliant Insurance-Dedicated Funds (IDFs) that can be attached to insurance company Private Placement Variable Annuity (PPVA) and Private Placement Variable Universal Life (PPVUL) investment account platforms for essentially no upfront cost. On an ongoing basis, SALI serves as the fund administrator for the IDF.
SALI currently administers 67 IDFs on 23 major life insurance company PPVA and PPVUL investment account platforms, both onshore and offshore. SALI is an open architecture IDF administrator that works cooperatively with investment managers, insurance companies, and insurance brokers to create IDFs available to:
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Corporate-Owned Life Insurance (COLI)
- Insurance Company-Owned Life Insurance (I-COLI)
- Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Pensions, Endowments, and Foundations